This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
None of the individual contributors, system operators, developers, sponsors of medicineforhealth.com nor anyone else connected to medicineforhealth.com can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this website.
Nothing on medicineforhealth.com should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine.
- No warranties
- Any information available on ‘medicineforhealth.com’ is delivered without any warranties, expressed or implied.
- Without restraining the range of section 2.1, medicineforhealth.com doesn’t represent or warrant that any medical information available on ‘medicineforhealth.com:
- is accurate, true, current, non-misleading or current; or
- would always be available.
- You must not depend on any information available through medicineforhealth.com as an alternate to medical consultation or advice from a doctor or another healthcare professional.
- In case you have a particular query pertaining to any medical condition or information, you are advised to consult a doctor or another healthcare professional.
- In case you’re suffering, or you suspect you might be suffering from a medical problem, you must seek appropriate medical attention without delay.
- You shouldn’t disregard a medical advice, make a delay in seeking medical care and/or discontinue or change a medical treatment based on what you read on medicineforhealth.com.
- com includes certain methods to let the users communicate to medicineforhealth.com staff
- If you plan to communicate to us, you must acknowledge that due to various limitations of communication methods, the response (ours or from other users) might be delayed, incomplete, inaccurate or even misleading.
- Any response received through communication on medicineforhealth.com cannot be substituted for the expert advice from a doctor or concerned healthcare service provider, hence should be treated as informational, and not as a medical advice without appropriate confirmation.
Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. medicineforhealth.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website or in our medicine guides.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, medicineforhealth.com does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
Seeking professional assistance
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other healthcare professional.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other healthcare professional.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention from a qualified healthcare professional.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website or in our online first aid course.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.